Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Fess Parker's Oasis
January 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Two magics (according to www.Pioneers.net)
During the busy season, you can find Fess Parker and John Wayne here singing and posing. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to forget about this attraction more than a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions within the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $226 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.