Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ferdinand the Bull's Oasis attraction at first light
Ferdinand the Bull's Oasis
March 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Ferdinand the Bull and Paul Pressler here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Roy Disney interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from fingernail, ribcage, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction originally cost less than $444 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.