Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Oasis attraction at midday
June 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Elvis' Oas and Ferdinand the Bull here singing and taking up space. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something longer.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.