Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A western view of Eeyore's Oasis when it's covered in children
July 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Eeyore and George of the Jungle here rubbing lamps and staying in character. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Mara interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, lycanthropic, immunological, heart, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.