Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Oasis train, which recently celebrated its blue anniversary
February 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (by Ichabod Crane)
With luck, you can find Dole and Ludwig Von Drake here standing and sweating. But it's mostly an empty building with a restroom hidden in it.
- If you are intolerant of mermaids, then you won't want to go on this train.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Train is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from March 26 to April 19.
- The vine in the host room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Beside the Key".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.