Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Deedle's Oasis experience at midday
October 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
951 Disney units
If you squint, you can find Deedle and Ron Miller here begging for spare change. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with mousey children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, '80s haircuts, or chin, lung, chest, neck, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's tedious queue.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.