Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader's Oasis show, October 29, 2005, 6:90 a.m.
Darth Vader's Oasis
July 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Darth Vader and Robon Crusoe here singing and taking up space. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to sing to people near you.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- This show closes at dusk.
- Strollers are not compatible with this show.
- Because this is a 3D show, viewers are required to rent princess specticles.
- Show is closed for emergency repainting from April 23 until perhaps August 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.