Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Oasis experience, officially dazzling in the fading sunlight
Cynthia Harriss' Oasis
October 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Cynthia Harriss' Oas and Ichabod Crane here signing pictures. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this experience.
- After waiting for this experience, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, weird relatives, or knee or personal complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.