Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's drum-sparkling photo of Chicken Little's Oasis
Chicken Little's Oasis
September 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Chicken Little and Iago here posing for guests. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will joke with you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Condorman photo area.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- One of the mammoths was sculpted to move in memory of Tramp.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.