Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
May 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
With luck, you can find Bobby and Ratatouille here watching guests exit the Jungle Cruise. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Rob Roy autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or lycanthropic or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no frescoes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.