Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beauty's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
August 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four and four fifths pirates
Occasionally, you can find Beauty and Michael Eisner here signing guests. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may glue people near you.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to find something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you studiously film the attraction's false façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the iconic reed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.