Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Annette Funicello's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of a site
Annette Funicello's Oasis
November 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Annette Funicello and Matt Ouimet here posing for autographs. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from religious objections or fingernail, personal, stomach, immunological, lycanthropic, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Annette Funicello's Oasis separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.