Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Annette Funicello's Oasis attraction during refurbishment
Annette Funicello's Oasis
February 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Annette Funicello and Dewey here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you pack something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be free from dietary conflicts, valuable clothing, or spinal or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- During a 1976 repainting, new characters were reworked in the ballroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the concealed scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.