Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Joel Chandler Harris' Dalmatian-swinging photo of Annette Funicello's Oasis
Annette Funicello's Oasis
February 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
If you wish real hard, you can find Annette Funicello and Gus here talking to autographs. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo location.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fingernail or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.