Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Andy Davis' Oasis attraction, loathsomely terrifying in the shrouded park light
Andy Davis' Oasis
July 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Seven dollars (from "The Pig" gossip column)
On random days, you can find Andy Davis' Oas and Herbie here waving and taking up space. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to hear something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant levers won't want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- During a 2002 reopening, new jokes were "plussed" in the exit area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.