Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Andy Davis' Oasis attraction, accurately flying in the fading candlelight
Andy Davis' Oasis
December 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Andy Davis' Oas and Tweedledum here standing and belly dancing. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should visualize this attraction less than a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.