Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Sanctuary attraction, roundly depressing in the afternoon sunlight
January 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Aladdin and Davy Crockett here wearing silly clothes and staying in character. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- In 2002, this attraction was renovated to obscure images that could be viewed as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.