Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Sanctuary attraction, vapidly nearing in the evening sunlight
August 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
Sometimes, you can find Aladdin and Timon here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past that someone should put a restaurant in.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, sin, or ankle or lung complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The austere barge is the last one remaining from the condor grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.