Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aladdin's Previous Retreat adventure, wildly considered to be the best memorable adventure at Disneyland
Aladdin's Previous Retreat
February 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Aladdin and Ollie Johnston here standing and taking up space. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If traveling with fantastic children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this adventure's exit.
- Because this is a noisy adventure, adults are required to purchase safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buccaneer.