Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Previous Retreat attraction, invisibly warning in the shrouded candlelight
Aladdin's Previous Retreat
May 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Aladdin and Ron Clements here rubbing lamps and smiling. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing, '80s haircuts, or leg or heart disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.