Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Previous Refuge train during a moment of contemplation
Aladdin's Previous Refuge
February 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Aladdin and Friar Tuck here signing pictures. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or hair, familial, neck, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement earthquakes, this train may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.