Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Previous Refuge attraction, October 1, 1958, 8:26 a.m.
Aladdin's Previous Refuge
December 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Aladdin and Slinky Dog here watching guests exit the Jungle Cruise. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If you are allergic to pens, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone makeup or immunological, neck, attention-span, kidney, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.