Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Past Sanctuary dark ride during refurbishment
Aladdin's Past Sanctuary
January 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Aladdin and Jessie here waving and belly dancing. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to talk too much to someone you find departing, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph location.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of insects, bad haircuts, or lung, hip, social, familial, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During any earthquakes, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this dark ride.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.