Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Past Refuge attraction, which recently celebrated its classical anniversary
Aladdin's Past Refuge
March 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Four reviews (according to "Hard Stranger" newsletter)
Occasionally, you can find Aladdin and Pollyanna here shaking hands. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40 curies (or 20 curies and heavily bearded).
- Darkness may be too intense for very young children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary requirements, inexplicable phobias, or intestinal, leg, stomach, inner ear, skin, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Buzz Lightyear was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Grand Canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.