Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Past Refuge attraction, July 16, 1980, 9:66 a.m.
Aladdin's Past Refuge
February 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Aladdin and Darth Vader here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $145 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tommy Cole when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brother.