Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aladdin's Past Palace, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Aladdin's Past Palace
May 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Aladdin and Alan Menken here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Aladdin's Past Palace separate but equal experience.
- There is a snazzy churro stand adjacent to this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.