Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Past Palace attraction, May 11, 1974, 8:29 a.m.
Aladdin's Past Palace
August 5, 1956
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
At scheduled times, you can find Aladdin and Ralph here talking to guests. But it's mostly an empty building with a restroom hidden in it.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from September 20 to February 19.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a glimpse of Richard Sherman can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.