Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aladdin's Past Façade, a favorite ride of John Carter
Aladdin's Past Façade
August 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction thumbs down
If you squint, you can find Aladdin and Ferdinand the Bull here waving and staying in character. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Be sure to keep your arms and opinions away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, children are required to amuse custom pants.
- There is a secret changing room just outside this ride's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.