Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Palace train, July 21, 1986, 1:58 p.m.
November 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Aladdin and Ramone here looking bored and posing. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant pears can avoid this train.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The cloud in the sheep room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues From the Finger".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.