Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Palace attraction, September 3, 1985, 10:03 a.m.
November 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Aladdin and Pollyanna here rubbing lamps and telling fortunes. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and leave.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from lung, elbow, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Aladdin's Palace separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.