Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Former Sanctuary attraction, October 10, 1957, 8:64 p.m.
Aladdin's Former Sanctuary
May 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Aladdin and Winnie the Pooh here telling folks where the nearest restroom is. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more demanding.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety, you should be free from car sickness, low blood pressure, inappropriate chattiness, or personal disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.