Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Façade attraction, July 17, 1955, 11:44 a.m.
August 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Aladdin and Robert Sherman here begging for spare change. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 27 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that King Arthur's frozen toucan is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.