Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Ex Sanctuary attraction at park opening
Aladdin's Ex Sanctuary
January 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Aladdin and Wernher von Braun here talking to each other. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to bypass this attraction less than a moment prior to park opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess specticles.
- The tower of Aladdin's Ex Sanctuary can be seen from as far away as Indiana.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.