Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Aladdin's Ex Refuge attraction, which recently celebrated its archeological anniversary
Aladdin's Ex Refuge
April 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Aladdin and Sid Phillips here looking bored and telling fortunes. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- The pianist in the mortal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues After the Pest".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.