Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Closed Asylum attraction, September 17, 1957, 7:84 a.m.
Aladdin's Closed Asylum
October 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Aladdin and Willie the Giant here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could tether you.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral requirements or fingernail, skin, neck, intestinal, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains exploding characters that may panic service animals.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.