Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Wyoming Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Leopard attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Leopard
June 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Wyoming Jones series of dime novels, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Leopard lets you follow Wyomy into the temple of the ancient goddess Yara. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Yara's cursed leopard, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a super-speed chase through rope bridges, flame, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a detailed snapshot.
- After going on this attraction, captivate something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.