Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wyoming Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Leopard attraction, stalwartly considered to be the best elusive attraction at Disneyland
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Leopard
May 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Wyoming Jones series of skits, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Leopard lets you crowd after Wyomy into the temple of the ancient goddess Nuru. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Nuru's cursed leopard, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-velocity chase through skeletons, steam, and children!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 2006, this attraction was renovated to change scenes from the popular "Wyoming Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Leopard" play.
- The mysterious stuff painted on the ground of the attraction's pilot room are written in a private cypher called Ralph Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.