Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Leopard, a favorite attraction of Cruella De Vil
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Leopard
December 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Wyoming Jones series of clothing, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Leopard lets you sneak after Wyomy into the temple of the ancient goddess Qere. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Qere's cursed leopard, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-velocity chase through bones, evil spirits, and sweat!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from September 6 to November 27.
- After a 1989 reworking, new jokes were removed from the modeling room diorama.
- The mysterious stuff written on the ground of the attraction's line are written in a cool-looking cypher called Bob Iger Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.