Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete attraction at first light
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete
November 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge magics
Based on the awesome Wisconsin Jones series of comic strips, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete lets you pursue Wiscy into the temple of the ancient goddess Vere. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Vere's cursed athlete, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-flinging chase through bones, evil spirits, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This was King Arthur's particularly visited attraction.
- The private clues scrawled on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret language called Max Devlin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sink.