Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete
October 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Wisconsin Jones series of filmstrips, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete lets you crowd after Wiscy into the temple of the ancient goddess Yara. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Yara's cursed athlete, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-velocity chase through skulls, explosions, and airplanes!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstopable headgear, skimpy clothing, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic or spinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The card was personally approved by Roger Rabbit.
- The private words scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's queue are written in a childish cypher called Mater Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.