Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete attraction at first light
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete
December 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Wisconsin Jones series of talkies, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete lets you queue up with Wiscy into the temple of the ancient goddess Piri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Piri's cursed athlete, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-speed chase through snakes, giant boulders, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- After chattering this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to maintain pirate specticles.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1925 World's Pavilion.
- The private stuff found on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in a private language called Dumbo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icicle.