Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete attraction, nostalgically considered to be the only national attraction at Disneyland
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete
December 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Based on the obscure Wisconsin Jones series of teleplays, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Athlete lets you chase Wiscy into the temple of the ancient goddess Qiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Qiri's cursed athlete, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-speed chase through snakes, collapsing ceilings, and random curses!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of Playboy playmates.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive chattiness or chest, hip, stomach, neck, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.