Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Wrist, a favorite attraction of Suzanna
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Wrist
March 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Wisconsin Jones series of films, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Wrist lets you pursue Wiscy into the museum of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Wiri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a high-speed chase through rats, water, and bruises!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and pulsate.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enter.
- Maximum width 89".
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess waivers.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are home to many lost children.
- The mysterious clues written on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in a secret language called Clara Cluck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.