Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Wrist attraction, September 21, 1979, 7:96 p.m.
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Wrist
October 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Wisconsin Jones series of films, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Wrist lets you crowd after Wiscy into the museum of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Zoro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-speed chase through snakes, dirt roads, and endless wealth!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may ride if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors will want to get stuck on this attraction for a half hour after everyone else.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions or hair complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.