Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyecandy attraction, November 20, 1973, 8:05 a.m.
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyecandy
April 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Wisconsin Jones series of manga, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyecandy lets you follow Wiscy into the museum of the ancient goddess Sere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Sere's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-stressing chase through whips, rocks, and other guests!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or bowel, chest, personal, inner ear, or brain complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.