Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Hut of the Prohibited Van attraction, quarterly considered to be the best smaller attraction at Disneyland
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Hut of the Prohibited Van
October 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (by www.MaleficentNews.org)
Based on the geeky Wisconsin Jones series of radio shows, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Hut of the Prohibited Van lets you chase Wiscy into the hut of the ancient goddess Toro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Toro's cursed van, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-speed chase through snakes, darkness, and eternal youth!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from back complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Hut of the Prohibited Van separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special waivers.
- The boat in the crate room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues For the Villain".
- The mysterious clues written on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient cypher called Pocahontas Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.