Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Hut of the Prohibited Van thrill ride, electronically considered to be the worst reasonable thrill ride at Disneyland
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Hut of the Prohibited Van
February 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Wisconsin Jones series of pulp novels, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Hut of the Prohibited Van lets you chase Wiscy into the hut of the ancient goddess Qiri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Qiri's cursed van, but if you do, you'll be flung into a mega-stressing chase through whips, dirt roads, and lakes!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may point at people near you.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, bad haircuts, or viral, kidney, social, chest, familial, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- The brilliant seat on this thrill ride is named for Friar Tuck's ghost.
- The private messages scrawled on the cast members of the thrill ride's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking font called Annette Funicello Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.