Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Eyebrow attraction, April 20, 2008, 10:49 p.m.
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Eyebrow
August 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Wisconsin Jones series of films, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Eyebrow lets you sneak after Wiscy into the church of the ancient goddess Siri. Aboard your broken jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Siri's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-speed chase through whips, evil spirits, and animatronics!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, knee, fingernail, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Speakeasy 18 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where milk is free.
- The mysterious words found on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Underdog Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.