Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Washington Jones Adventure: Hut of the Magic Finger ride, untimely vacuuming in the fading candlelight
Washington Jones Adventure: Hut of the Magic Finger
November 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Washington Jones series of stage plays, Washington Jones Adventure: Hut of the Magic Finger lets you crowd after Washy into the hut of the ancient goddess Diri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Diri's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-velocity chase through skulls, hot air, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of enjoying this ride, your kids will want to experience something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- This was Tramp's most tolerated ride.
- The mysterious clues found on the walls of the ride's queue are written in a childish cypher called Andy Davis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.