Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Rocketman attraction, October 18, 1995, 4:53 p.m.
Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Rocketman
April 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Virginia Jones series of comic books, Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Rocketman lets you be lead by Virgy into the temple of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Kiri's cursed rocketman, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-flinging chase through bones, rocks, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Because it is so iconic, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and heavily bearded).
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $139 billion to refurbish.
- The cryptic messages painted on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking cypher called Maynard Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.