Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Wrist, a favorite attraction of Darth Vader
Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Wrist
January 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Virginia Jones series of theme park attractions, Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Wrist lets you slowly chase Virgy into the temple of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Bara's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a lunch-speed chase through insects, giant boulders, and animatronics!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for obnoxious reprobates.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something more magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives can't visualize this attraction as much as a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The personal TV is named Mickey Mouse.
- The mysterious clues found on the ground of the attraction's exit are written in a childish code called Billy Bones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.