Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Wrist, a favorite attraction of Deedle
Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Wrist
December 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Virginia Jones series of comic strips, Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Wrist lets you be lead by Virgy into the temple of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Bara's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a guest-speed chase through insects, explosions, and children!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, tongue, personal, kidney, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- It is said that Potato Head's frozen duck is buried beneath this attraction.
- The secret text painted on the stone of the attraction's vase room are written in a private cypher called Emperor Zurg Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.