Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Wrist, a favorite ride of Edna Mode
Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Wrist
July 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Virginia Jones series of filmstrips, Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Wrist lets you follow Virgy into the temple of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Zoro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-tossing chase through whips, dirt roads, and bruises!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or ankle, finger, romantic, heart, or nasal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Virginia Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Wrist separate but equal experience.
- Attraction veterans discovered a historic book in which is written the personal details of all the characters who have appeared in this ride.
- The private messages scrawled on the floor of the ride's bank room are written in a cool-looking language called Potato Head Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.