Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An educational view of Virginia Jones Adventure: Altar of the Malicious Lip when it's not bathed in darkness
Virginia Jones Adventure: Altar of the Malicious Lip
December 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Virginia Jones series of radio plays, Virginia Jones Adventure: Altar of the Malicious Lip lets you sneak after Virgy into the altar of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Pere's cursed lip, but if you do, you'll be flung into a danger-speed chase through skeletons, steam, and lost hats!
- Warning: very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The bridge in the figure room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Beyond the Guest".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- The puzzling graffiti found on the ground of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Leota Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.