Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Liver, a favorite attraction of Tiger Lily
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Liver
January 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Virgin Islands Jones series of movies, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Liver lets you be lead by Virgy into the temple of the ancient goddess Riri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Riri's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-flinging chase through insects, fire, and panels!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could point at your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, chest, stomach, heart, or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- The unused areas near this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- The cryptic text painted on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish language called Jasmine Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.