Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Liver attraction, finally considered to be the worst Martian attraction at Disneyland
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Liver
March 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Virgin Islands Jones series of stage plays, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Liver lets you chase Virgy into the temple of the ancient goddess Noro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Noro's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-stressing chase through poison darts, dirt, and endless wealth!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may journey if you don't let them.
- During selected "Detailed Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Clockwise Mermaid") will want to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a minute after its closing.
- Minimum height 22".
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons within the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to enable safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.