Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's rail-reading photo of Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Liver
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Liver
May 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Virgin Islands Jones series of skits, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Liver lets you follow Virgy into the temple of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Woro's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-velocity chase through poison darts, collapsing ceilings, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Because it is so climatic, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's quicksand.
- The secret text scrawled on the floor of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Mary Blair Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.