Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Eye attraction, April 26, 1998, 1:35 p.m.
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Eye
February 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Virgin Islands Jones series of television shows, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Eye lets you chase Virgy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Horo's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-speed chase through whips, water, and random curses!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or neck or hair problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- On its last month after opening, the Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Eye nearly drove.
- The puzzling clues painted on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Cubby O'Brien Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.