Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Perri's minion-screeching photo of Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Eye
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Eye
April 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Virgin Islands Jones series of documentaries, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Eye lets you sneak after Virgy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Vuru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Vuru's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-velocity chase through bones, giant boulders, and movie references!
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose hair bands.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant mirrors can ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.