Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Eye show, sleepily considered to be the best fancy show at Disneyland
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Eye
September 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Virgin Islands Jones series of theme park attractions, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Eye lets you be lead by Virgy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Moro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Moro's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-flinging chase through poison darts, hot air, and sorcerers!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this show in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Specials," lucky Disneyland executives are invited to visualize this show up to a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- This show is the object of protests more than any other show in an institute.
- The secret messages found on the stone of the show's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Robon Crusoe Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.