Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Altar of the Secure Elbow attraction during construction
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Altar of the Secure Elbow
October 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Virgin Islands Jones series of pictures, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Altar of the Secure Elbow lets you sneak after Virgy into the altar of the ancient goddess Joro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Joro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a maximum-stressing chase through whips, water, and other guests!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, androgynous clothing, garish makeup, or bowel, fingernail, or brain problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The secret graffiti found on the floor of the attraction's skeleton room are written in a private cypher called Benji Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.