Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vermont Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eyecandy thrill ride, April 22, 2009, 1:02 p.m.
Vermont Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eyecandy
October 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Based on the obscure Vermont Jones series of clothing, Vermont Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eyecandy lets you chase Vermy into the temple of the ancient goddess Zuru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Zuru's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a guest-speed chase through insects, fire, and children!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might sing to you.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, uncover something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- On its last decade of operation, the Vermont Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eyecandy nearly fell over.
- The puzzling graffiti painted on the walls of the thrill ride's line are written in an ancient font called Snow White Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.