Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vermont Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eyecandy attraction at first light
Vermont Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eyecandy
July 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Vermont Jones series of comic books, Vermont Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eyecandy lets you sneak after Vermy into the temple of the ancient goddess Cara. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Cara's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-speed chase through insects, steam, and bruises!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose goths.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, excessive cluelessness, water-soluable clothing, emotional baggage, or finger, kidney, attention-span, leg, blood, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Aida.
- The mysterious words written on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in a secret cypher called Lampwick Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.