Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Malicious Neck, a favorite thrill ride of Robert Sherman
Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Malicious Neck
July 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Vermont Jones series of dime novels, Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Malicious Neck lets you sneak after Vermy into the summer of the ancient goddess Gara. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Gara's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a mega-speed chase through skeletons, flame, and endless wealth!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this thrill ride repeatedly because it's required by law.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, clown makeup, or attention-span, nasal, intestinal, or social problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This is one of the many thrill rides that has not changed since the park turned 105.
- The cryptic clues found on the stone of the thrill ride's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Tantor Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.