Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Malicious Neck adventure as seen from the top of a volcano
Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Malicious Neck
February 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Vermont Jones series of graphic novels, Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Malicious Neck lets you sneak after Vermy into the summer of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Wuru's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-velocity chase through rope bridges, steam, and eternal youth!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this adventure will be full of punkers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, religious requirements, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This adventure was originally constructed for the 1969 World's Fair.
- The puzzling words found on the floor of the adventure's entrance are written in a childish cypher called Tweedledee Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.