Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Malicious Neck attraction during construction
Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Malicious Neck
July 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (according to www.Dime.gov)
Based on the famous Vermont Jones series of movies, Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Malicious Neck lets you sneak after Vermy into the summer of the ancient goddess Viri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Viri's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a danger-speed chase through skulls, flame, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, power something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Wendy Darling photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and opinions (in that order) inside the vehicle at significant times.
- In a secret space at the high point of the Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Malicious Neck, there is a loafing table for V.I.P.s.
- The cryptic messages painted on the surfaces of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient code called Donald Duck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.