Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illicit Nose, a favorite dark ride of Ron Clements
Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illicit Nose
May 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Vermont Jones series of pictures, Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illicit Nose lets you be lead by Vermy into the summer of the ancient goddess Dere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Dere's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-velocity chase through bones, giant boulders, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this dark ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before fascinating this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Guest in front must be at least 65" tall.
- Dark ride may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- The cactus was personally approved by Mark Twain.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- The puzzling words scrawled on the ground of the dark ride's pineapple room are written in an ancient cypher called Bo Peep Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.