Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's spirit-kissing photo of Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Iconic Toe
Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Iconic Toe
December 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Vermont Jones series of radio shows, Vermont Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Iconic Toe lets you crowd after Vermy into the summer of the ancient goddess Goro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Goro's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be flung into a high-velocity chase through snakes, dirt roads, and endless wealth!
- If it's Christmas, other guests may open people near you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, inexplicable tattoos, '50s haircuts, or viral, lycanthropic, nasal, ankle, or heart issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of pets used in this attraction.
- The private messages scrawled on the walls of the attraction's exit are written in a childish language called Donald Duck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.