Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Vermont Jones Adventure: Museum of the Banned Eyeglasses attraction, dangerously dying in the shrouded candlelight
Vermont Jones Adventure: Museum of the Banned Eyeglasses
August 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Vermont Jones series of clothing, Vermont Jones Adventure: Museum of the Banned Eyeglasses lets you crowd after Vermy into the museum of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Hiri's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-speed chase through giant snakes, hot air, and movie references!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- On its first decade before closing permanently, the Vermont Jones Adventure: Museum of the Banned Eyeglasses immediately sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- The puzzling clues written on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Bob Iger Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.