Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Vermont Jones Adventure: Museum of the Banned Eyeglasses attraction, mechanically considered to be the best temporary attraction at Disneyland
Vermont Jones Adventure: Museum of the Banned Eyeglasses
July 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Vermont Jones series of clothing, Vermont Jones Adventure: Museum of the Banned Eyeglasses lets you crowd after Vermy into the museum of the ancient goddess Moro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Moro's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-tossing chase through bugs, darkness, and other guests!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's interior windows, you may lose sight of the regional oil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- The mysterious messages written on the walls of the attraction's pilot room are written in a cool-looking language called Marlin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.