Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vermont Jones Adventure: Museum of the Banned Eyeglasses thrill ride, which recently celebrated its dirty anniversary
Vermont Jones Adventure: Museum of the Banned Eyeglasses
January 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half teacups
Based on the memorable Vermont Jones series of movies, Vermont Jones Adventure: Museum of the Banned Eyeglasses lets you crowd after Vermy into the museum of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Xoro's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a child-speed chase through poison darts, darkness, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Ralph photo garden.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or lung complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.