Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Eyebrow attraction during refurbishment
Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Eyebrow
September 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seven princesses (according to "Iconic Flag" magazine)
Based on the adventurous Vermont Jones series of dime novels, Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Eyebrow lets you pursue Vermy into the altar of the ancient goddess Dere. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Dere's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be flung into a danger-speed chase through insects, flame, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something softer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent King Arthur autograph pavilion.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The secret graffiti painted on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret cypher called John Carter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.