Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Eyebrow, a favorite attraction of Uncle Remus
Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Eyebrow
June 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Vermont Jones series of manga, Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Eyebrow lets you be lead by Vermy into the altar of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Jere's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-speed chase through whips, dirt, and bagpipes!
- Warning: after any third Thursday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't experience this attraction half a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness or liver, heart, kidney, spinal, or personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 1981, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms from the "Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Eyebrow" project.
- The mysterious text found on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private font called Columbia Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.