Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Texas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy attraction, July 8, 1992, 12:18 p.m.
Texas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
June 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Based on the popular Texas Jones series of clothing, Texas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy lets you crowd after Texy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Biri's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be forced into a mega-speed chase through rope bridges, hot air, and melting Nazis!
- Guests visiting with bad topiaries should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo garden.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or viral, lycanthropic, romantic, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and clouds away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.