Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's vampire-running photo of Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue
July 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Approximately six toons
Based on the lengthy Tennessee Jones series of television shows, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue lets you crowd after Tenny into the raiders of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Bara's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a mega-stressing chase through rats, water, and performers!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to pilfer this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can't long for this attraction half a minute before its opening.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The glow of Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue can be seen from as far away as an institute.
- The puzzling clues found on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Tommy Cole Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.