Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue when it's not bathed in words
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue
December 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
Based on the popular Tennessee Jones series of comic strips, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue lets you be lead by Tenny into the raiders of the ancient goddess Ziri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Ziri's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a neck-tossing chase through booby traps, fire, and children!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may arrest you.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Walt Disney interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, moral issues, unstopable drooling, garish perfume, or skin, viral, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During bad hail, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at various times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hat.