Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue ride during a moment of contemplation
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue
May 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Tennessee Jones series of radio shows, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue lets you sneak after Tenny into the raiders of the ancient goddess Koro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Koro's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-velocity chase through booby traps, explosions, and random curses!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- This ride may have cost less than $277 million to construct.
- The cryptic graffiti found on the ceiling of the ride's exit are written in a private cypher called Davy Jones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.