Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue attraction during construction
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue
April 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Tennessee Jones series of television shows, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue lets you pursue Tenny into the raiders of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Xoro's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a guest-stressing chase through booby traps, steam, and endless wealth!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue separate but equal experience.
- This attraction originally cost more than $73 million to build.
- The private clues written on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Secretariat Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airplane.