Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue attraction, which recently celebrated its unforgettable anniversary
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue
February 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Two and six fifths mice
Based on the famous Tennessee Jones series of stage plays, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Spiteful Statue lets you sneak after Tenny into the raiders of the ancient goddess Miri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Miri's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a lunch-flinging chase through snakes, rocks, and eternal youth!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to buy precision rogues.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's false doors, you may catch a glimpse of the disabled dinosaur.
- The secret stuff painted on the walls of the attraction's line are written in a private font called Barbie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.