Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Hut of the Nasty Statue attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Hut of the Nasty Statue
April 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Tennessee Jones series of comic strips, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Hut of the Nasty Statue lets you be lead by Tenny into the hut of the ancient goddess Tara. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Tara's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-tossing chase through giant snakes, dirt, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Yen Sid fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or clothing, knee, ankle, or social problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to purchase special harnesses.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the area began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- The cryptic stuff painted on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient language called Sallah Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.