Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Neck thrill ride during repairs
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Neck
May 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Rhode Island Jones series of comic strips, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Neck lets you sneak after Rhody into the church of the ancient goddess Tara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Tara's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-speed chase through bones, darkness, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious rocks used in this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the thrill ride vehicle.
- The cryptic stuff found on the stone of the thrill ride's stroller-parking area are written in a private font called Doug Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.