Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Neck attraction during repairs
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Neck
February 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Rhode Island Jones series of skits, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Neck lets you crowd after Rhody into the church of the ancient goddess Puru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Puru's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a high-velocity chase through poison darts, hot air, and sweat!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a cursed attraction, guests are required to have precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.