Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Spiteful Eyedoctor attraction at first light
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Spiteful Eyedoctor
September 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Puerto Rico Jones series of clothing, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Spiteful Eyedoctor lets you sneak after Puerty into the vacation of the ancient goddess Ziri. Aboard your fantastical jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Ziri's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-tossing chase through skulls, dirt, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Spiteful Eyedoctor alternative experience.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former orange tree.
- The cryptic stuff found on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish code called Maleficent Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.