Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Spiteful Eyedoctor, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Spiteful Eyedoctor
April 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Puerto Rico Jones series of action figures, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Spiteful Eyedoctor lets you chase Puerty into the vacation of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Wiri's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a super-flinging chase through skeletons, evil spirits, and other guests!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could make silly comments to swords.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and standing on a legend).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 10 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1979, this attraction was renovated to add images from the classic "Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Spiteful Eyedoctor" project.
- The puzzling graffiti scrawled on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Indiana Jones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.